Lucas Papaw Ointment 75gm Pot
Lucas’ Papaw Ointment is commonly used to treat minor open wounds and helps heal and sooth inflamed, chapped or broken skin. It can be used as an aid for healing splinters and thorns, minor burns and scalds, sunburn, gravel rash, cuts and minor open wounds. Using Lucas’ Papaw Ointment on wounds will speed up the healing process allowing your skin to recover more quickly.
- After thoroughly cleaning the wound and ensuring there are no foreign particles, apply Lucas’ Papaw Ointment as soon as possible after experiencing the wound.
- Best results are experienced by covering the wound completely in Lucas’ Papaw Ointment and then covering with a clean dressing such as a Band-Aid or bandage – depending on the size of the affected area and the position of the wound on the body.
- Covering the wound has two advantages:
- Holds the ointment in place over the wound so it can do its job without being wiped off
- Prevents the ointment from being deposited on clothes/bedclothes etc
- The dressing should be changed regularly.
- Apply Lucas’ Papaw Ointment as a thin barrier over the affected area.
Sports injuries such as chafing and grazing are very common in a lot of sports such as running, cycling, long distance swimming and team sports. Lucas’ Papaw Ointment can be used as barrier to prevent or soothe chafing. It is also an effective healing agent for those grazes and small cuts that are sometimes part of sports. Lucas’ Papaw Ointment has become an essential in any sports bag to treat chafing, irritation and providing soothing to all types of athletes.
- Chafe – Apply Lucas’ Papaw Ointment as a thin layer over the chaffed area.
- Be aware that the ointment will transfer to any clothing placed over the area.
- Can be used as a barrier in known chafe affected areas to prevent chaffing.
- Grazes – Use the application advice above for wounds.
Mosquito Bites and Burns
Lucas’ Papaw Ointment is an ideal topical application for lasting relief from irritation such as mosquito bites and other non-venomous insect stings and bites. Lucas’ Papaw Ointment soothes and takes the itch and pain of the sting away. Lucas’ Papaw Ointment is also commonly used to sooth a range of minor burns such as sunburn and superficial small area scalds and cooking injuries.
- Bites and Stings – Apply Lucas’ Papaw Ointment as a generous layer over the affected insect bite area and rub in for a few seconds.
- Minor Burns – After applying cool water to the minor burn to take the heat out of the injury, apply Lucas’ Papaw Ointment to cover the burn area. For small burns, the application of a dressing to cover the ointment will also help recovery.